About ArizonaRead Press Release
Arizona has seen more than its fair share of gun violence. From national tragedies like the 2011 shooting in Tucson that claimed six lives, to the everyday violence that destroys families and rips communities apart, we must do more to protect Arizonans. That’s why it’s so important to elect gun violence prevention champions in the Grand Canyon state this November.
We need a legislature that will stand up to the corporate gun lobby and fight for lifesaving policies like stronger background checks and gun violence restraining orders.
- Katie Hobbs – Secretary of State
- Daniel Hernandez Jr. – House District 2
- Randy Friese – House District 9
- Kirsten Engel & Domingo Degrazia – House District 10
- Jennifer Longdon – House District 24
- Sharon Girard – Senate District 8
- Steve Weichert – Senate District 17
- Douglas Ervin – Senate District 20