North Carolina General Assembly
About North Carolina General AssemblyRead Press Release
Governor Roy Cooper has been a gun safety champion in North Carolina, supporting proposals to establish an extreme risk protection order and require background checks on all gun sales. Unfortunately, a Republican supermajority in both chambers of the North Carolina legislature has blocked any of these measures from advancing, focusing instead on trying to pass extreme legislation backed by the gun lobby.
Our endorsed leaders in North Carolina are ready to lead the fight for commonsense gun safety measures that will save lives.
- Jay Chaudhuri – Senate District 15
- Wiley Nickel – Senate District 16
- Floyd McKissick – Senate District 20
- Allison Dahle – House District 11
- Deb Butler – House District 18
- Marcia Morey – House District 30
- Ashton Clemmons – House District 57
- Cecil Brockman – House District 60
- Pricey Harrison – House District 61
- Christy Clark – House District 98
- Carla Cunningham – House District 106
- Susan Fisher – House District 114