Last updated .
In 2021, Delaware enacted a strong ghost gun law1. Under the law:
- Unfinished frames and receivers must have serial numbers.2
- Unfinished frames and receivers cannot be sold except by licensed firearm manufacturers and dealers.3
- Sellers of unfinished frames and receivers must retain records of the sales.4
- Untraceable firearms are prohibited.5
- Undetectable firearms are prohibited.6
Our experts can speak to the full spectrum of gun violence prevention issues. Have a question? Email us at email@example.com.Contact