In the fight for gun safety, there is no other side. Our Anniversary Event is an opportunity to celebrate and recommit to our mission of saving lives from gun violence.
We’re on the precipice of real change—we can’t let up now.
BECOME A SPONSOR
Sign up to sponsor Giffords Law Center’s Anniversary Event today and support the lifesaving work our attorneys do day-in and day-out to build a safer America.contribute
ANNIVERSARY EVENT SPONSOR BENEFITS
The support of our sponsors makes our event possible. Each sponsorship level offers unique benefits at various levels as a token of our gratitude for your generosity.
Champion — $100,000
- 24 tickets/links to attend the event
- PLUS all the benefits of an Innovator
Innovator — $50,000
- 20 tickets/links to attend the event
- Branded recognition in Giffords blog post shared on Giffords digital platforms
- PLUS all the benefits of a Pacesetter
Pacesetter — $25,000
- 16 tickets/links to attend the event
- Name and/or brand recognition on screen before, during, and after the event
- PLUS all the benefits of a Frontrunner
Frontrunner — $15,000
- 12 tickets/links to attend the event
- Full-page logo and profile in printed program
- PLUS all of the benefits of an Underwriter
Underwriter — $10,000
- 10 tickets/links to attend the event
- Invitation to attend the special President’s Reception
- Dedicated slide with logo in event slideshow
- Recognition in email to Giffords Law Center supporters
- PLUS all of the benefits of a Patron
Patron — $5,000
- 6 tickets/links to attend the event
- Recognition in event slideshow and printed program
Supporter — $2,500
- 2 tickets/1 link to participate
- Recognition on event website
Our team is here to help guide you through the Anniversary Event sponsorship process. For more information or questions about becoming a sponsor, email Chris Phillips at email@example.com.CONTACT
We’re at the forefront of a movement that’s only getting stronger. Your generosity and courage fuels our lifesaving work.
We’re building a movement to save lives from gun violence. The private sector plays a crucial role in helping us bring real, lasting change to communities across America.
Our pro bono partners generously volunteer their time and legal expertise, helping us fight the gun lobby in court and defend lifesaving gun laws.