Indiana generally prohibits people from knowingly or intentionally manufacturing, possessing, transferring or offering to transfer armor-piercing ammunition, as defined.1 Note that the federal prohibitions on certain kinds of armor-piercing ammunition also apply.
Indiana does not:
- Require a license for the sale of ammunition;
- Require sellers of ammunition to maintain a record of the purchasers;
- Require a license to purchase or possess ammunition; or
- Impose a minimum age for the purchase or possession of ammunition.
Our experts can speak to the full spectrum of gun violence prevention issues. Have a question? Email us at email@example.com.Contact
- Ind. Code Ann. § 35-47-5-11.5.