Florida law penalizes:
- Any person who knowingly acquires a firearm intended for the use of a person who is prohibited by state or federal law from possessing or receiving a firearm.1
- Any potential gun buyer or transferee from willfully and knowingly providing false information or false or fraudulent identification to complete the transaction.2
- Any licensed gun dealer, importer, or manufacturer who fails to conduct the federally required background check on a gun purchaser.3
Our experts can speak to the full spectrum of gun violence prevention issues. Have a question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Contact
- Fla. Stat. § 790.065(12)(d).
- Fla. Stat. § 790.065(12)(a).
- Fla. Stat. § 790.065(1), (12)(b).