Last updated .
- Anyone from knowingly providing a false name or false information or presenting false identification in connection with a purchase or transfer of a firearm.1
- A firearms dealer from failing to conduct the background check that federal and state laws require prior to sale of a firearm.2
- Any person from selling, delivering or otherwise transferring any firearm that the person knows or reasonably should know is stolen.3
Our experts can speak to the full spectrum of gun violence prevention issues. Have a question? Email us at email@example.com.Contact
- Or. Rev. Stat. § 166.416.
- Or. Rev. Stat. §§ 166.412, 166.418, 166.434.
- Or. Rev. Stat. § 166.470(2).