- Anyone from knowingly providing a false name or false information or presenting false identification in connection with a purchase or transfer of a firearm.1
- A firearms dealer from failing to conduct the background check that federal and state laws require prior to sale of a firearm.2
- Any person from selling, delivering or otherwise transferring any firearm that the person knows or reasonably should know is stolen.3
See our Trafficking & Straw Purchasing policy summary for a comprehensive discussion of this issue.
- Or. Rev. Stat. § 166.416.
- Or. Rev. Stat. §§ 166.412, 166.418, 166.434.
- Or. Rev. Stat. § 166.470(2).